BUSINESS OPERATIONS INFORMATION
We are taking necessary steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19 considering the current global situation. The safety of our customers and employees is paramount in our efforts to limit person-person contact and enhance disinfecting procedures. We ask for your understanding and cooperation, and we apologize for any inconvenience these measures may cause. Please rest assured that while we have temporarily modified our business operations, our employees are still performing their routine procedures which includes answering your phone calls.
Our temporary Operating Procedures are as follows:
- In light of Governor Holcomb’s recent announcement ordering all non-essential businesses to close, will be closing our office to the public until further notice. We will update this page with an anticipated re-opening date.
Office opening on May 11th: (Subject to change)
Greenwood Self Storage – Truck Rental starts May 11th as well (Subject to change)
Fairview Place Self Storage – Truck Rental starts May 11th as well (Subject to change)
Office opening on May 16th: (Subject to change)
Geist Self Storage - Truck Rental starts May 16th as well (Subject to change)
Wanamaker Self Storage - Truck Rental starts May 16th as well (Subject to change)
- The moving truck will not be available while the office is closed to the public. We will update this page with an anticipated date of availability for the truck.
- We are increasing and enhancing our disinfecting procedures to include all high touch areas throughout the property.
- We ask that tenant payments are made online, over the phone, via our automated phone payment line, or via mailed check. Cash payments are highly discouraged. If a cash payment is the only method available to you, please contact our office.
- If you are a current tenant and need to submit a written notice, please contact our office to receive the appropriate electronic document.
- For customers who have an existing reservation, all lease documents can be completed electronically. Please contact the office so we can email you the appropriate electronic document.
- For storage inquiries and reservations, please contact us via phone, or complete your reservation or rental online.
- During this period our customer work center will be closed to the public.
We aim to update this information when changes are required, but we encourage you to contact our office for the most up-to-date operating procedures in place.
Thank you for choosing American Self Storage Communities! We wish you good health during these trying times and we look forward to working with you.